From Dallas to Houston, Texans know the stresses of big city traffic better than anyone. Many of us spend an hour or two (or three) driving to and from work on a daily basis. We purchase cars that will keep us as comfortable and relaxed as possible while we make our regular treks across town. With millions of tired, over-worked Texas drivers on the road, however, accidents are inevitable. At Alpha Omega, we want to make sure you and your beloved car are taken care of, so you can think about happier things than your commute while you’re on the road.
Auto insurance is required in the state of Texas and is designed to handle collision and repair costs as well as medical expenses for you, your passengers, and other drivers affected by your accident. In addition, Texas auto insurance handles costs related to burglaries, vandalism, and damage caused by flooding, hail, and other weather anomalies.
Most general liability car insurance policies provide basic coverages like:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers accidental injury or death of another person if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers accidental damage to other people’s property if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Defense Costs – covers court costs, legal expenses and attorney’s fees.
- Collision – covers you for damage to your car in an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Other Than Collision – covers your car against damage from fire, lightning, flood, theft, glass breakage, falling objects, and other specified perils.
- Medical Payments – covers you and your family in any car, and anyone riding in your car for medical expenses resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist – covers injury suffered by you, your family, and anyone riding in your car against the uninsured / underinsured or hit-and-run driver.
Contact Us for More Information on Automobile Insurance.